Well I am officially all packed up to leave the MTC! I am sad to leave behind the close friends I have made in the MTC and the time seems like it flew by! I don´t know if any of us are ready to teach and be out in the real world teaching and talking to people only in spanish but I just rollin with the flow. haha. I have done pretty good with spanish and during our last testimony meeting I spoke for 5 minutes in spanish just off the top of my head. So we will have to see what happens! haha. I am excited to get out in the mission field I met with president jackson and he is a super nice guy. I will find out where my area will be tomorrow when I go to the mission home and meet my new companion. I have felt my knowledge and testimony of this gospel grow so much these last 6 weeks and I definitely will always remember all the amazing friends I made during my stay. I will try and let you know what my new address will be as soon as possible. I sent out a ton of pictures that my family will be creating an album on facebook and adding all of them for me to share with you guys all the cool things I have gotten to see. It was a great experience getting to see my family on mothers day I sure love and miss them a lot. I am crossing my fingers to serve in Toledo or Nothern Spain for my first area. haha. Apparently it is pretty much in the 100´s everyday in the summer in Spain. Yikes...! That´s a lot of heat for dress clothes. Anyways, I am happy and still excited about serving.
I love and miss you all,
Elder Saltzman