Well I have to keep this email short today because there isn´t enough computers for all the missionaries in the mtc and our email time is only 30 mins each today. Anyways this week was good. I have one crazy story for everyone. I was at the park on saturday and I asked if this chinese couple would like me to take their picture for them because they were taking individual pictures of each other in front of one of the parks extravagant pieces of architecture. They were glad that I had asked and gratefully excepted my offer. After I took there picture we talked for a little bit and I asked where they were visiting from because they spoke english and chinese. They told me they were from china and that it was their last day in Madrid. As I talked with them a little while longer I got into asking how they learned their english and I offered them a free book of mormon to practice reading in english. They were super excited about it and as I told them about the book they were super interested in learning more because religion is not allowed in china and they wanted to learn more. So as I tried to get there information so missionaries could come and teach them in the next town they were staying they went to go grab their bags to get the information that was in english. Unfortunately they had their bags sitting against the wall off to the side where we were talking and it was all stolen while we had been talking with them. So they started frantically search for where they were because it had all their money, passports, china citizenship, and tickets to their flight. We hurried and helped translate to get help at near by restuarant in the park to call the police and as the police arrived we told them what happened in spanish and me and my companion helped the couple find out what they needed to do. We felt really bad for them because it happened while we were talking to them but they were very grateful for the help we provided for them. It was kind of a downer for me and my companion because our conversation had the spirit so strongly but we did all that we could to help them out. Well i am getting kicked off the computer.... UGH. Oh well. I love you all so much I would love to hear from some of my friends in some letters! I havent recieved any yet. I leave the mtc on monday morning so I will give you guys my new address next week
Love Elder Saltzman