Monday, September 1, 2014

5 Months!

Hola!

I don´t have a ton of news from this past week but we had our zone conference and we focused a lot on our desires as missionaries. A lot of the times in our lives we have a tendency of looking to the end instead of living in the now. Personally I want to try to do better at living in the now. I think that sometimes if we focus so much on the destination instead of the scenery along the way. No matter where we are at in our lives we will be going through ups and downs. There is no final destination during our lives where things plato and stay the same forever. So what purpose do we have to live for tomorrow when we can live for today? My invitation is for everyone to remember that each day is a gift from God, this life is short so get out and enjoy it!

Random things this past week: I cooked pancakes during companion exchanges this past week because Elder Ziane had never had them before. No announcements about ipads but there has been lots of rumors going around that our mission president is going to a conference to learn with neighboring missions how to use them.

I miss you all a ton! Thank you all for your support!!!

Love,

Elder Saltzman