Monday, September 15, 2014

Going to the Islands!

Hey I don´t know if I will get to email later today because I will be flying to the island tenerife! My new area will be in the beach side city called Los Cristianos! I will have a native companion that is from Barcelona and his parents are from Peru so it looks like i will be learning a lot more spanish! My baptism went great and I am super excited about my new area! I hope I get to talk to you guys later today! I printed all my emails to read during the flight!
Love and miss you all!


Elder Saltzman

PS we don´t have an apartment yet so I will be staying with some other Elders for a couple days in Santa Cruz. I will let you know when I have an address to send letter to. My old companion is going to give all my letters that he will recieve to the leaders and they will get them to me. My companions name is Elder Vallegos!